Colours of Colombia – Conference 2018
For Early Bird Special register by Friday 12th May 2017
Experience a mix of Caribbean and Latin cultures in vibrant Colombia together with the diversity of Panama for our pre-tour and the untouched nature of the highest waterfall in the world Angel Falls for our post-tour.
Read more below to discover the highlights of each tour.
Main Tour: Colombia
Colombia is a captivating land of contrasts and is rapidly becoming one of the highlights of South America. With its rich and varied ethnic groups, cultural history, amazing architecture, and a diverse geography, it is a destination that is sure to surprise you.
- Explore Bogota’s world famous Gold Museum
- Experience the beautiful street art in Bogota
- Go underground to explore the wondrous salt cathedral at Zipaquira
- Adventure in the Cocora Valley on a spectacular guided hike
- Delve into the art and science of coffee production at a local hacienda
- Travel through the fertile coffee country and the scenic Andes mountain range
- Wander through the romantic cobblestone streets of colonial Cartagena
- Experience Latino culture through a private Salsa dancing lesson
Panama has a mix of historic nostalgia, modern engineering marvels as well as unique wildlife, magical rainforests and splendid colonial towns. Is it not high time you added Panama to your travel agenda?
- Visit the charming historic Casco Viego district of Panama City
- Experience the mighty Panama Canal
- Visit Frank Gehry’s colourful Biodiversity Museum
- Travel to Embera indigenous village by dugout canoe
- Hike to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Fort San Lorenzo
- Jungle Boat and Kayaking Tours on Gatun Lake
In Venezuela, witness the spectacular Angel Falls and explore the Canaima National Park and Lagoon.
- Enjoy the fantastic panorama of Angel Falls, the highest waterfalls on earth
- Experience a long boat journey to indigenous villages
Colours of Colombia 2018
For a full itinerary of locations and inclusions, Download PDF.
To receive a full itinerary with costs and Registration Form, please Register Your Interest.